Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Yippee!

Tomorrow morning we're headed to Bismarck to start the journey home, and I am SO EXCITED.  I am really really really looking forward to seeing my family and I can't believe I'm going to be seeing them so soon.  We'll be traveling all day tomorrow and we get in late that night, so I probably won't get to see anyone except for my brother, who's picking us up from the airport.  But that's okay, because I love sweet Huntie!


Today I had my 2nd interview/lunch with the people I met yesterday.  It went well, it was just completely not what I expected.  When the HR lady called to say they wanted me to come eat lunch with the whole department and meet everyone, I assumed I would basically get quizzed all during lunch and it would be just like the interview yesterday.  I was wrong.  It was just lunch.  I met the people in the department that weren't in the interview yesterday, and they were super nice (bonus-and dog people!), and I really liked everyone.  I kept waiting for the interview questions to come during lunch, but we just talked.  They talked about people in their office that I was clueless about, and they'd ask me questions about Texas and stuff, but that was really it.   All in all, it was actually a really enjoyable lunch.  They said they'd make a decision within the next week, so hopefully I'll know something soon.  I guess the only negative about lunch was that the cafeteria food was not the best.  I just had a sandwich because I was too scared to try the cream of asparagus soup, but it was still dicey.  I looked everywhere for the hospital bar, but just couldn't find one, which of course, was a let down.

Every time I watch that, it surprises me when Lucille is out of the shot, but you can hear her laughing.  Makes me laugh every single time.  Lucille Bluth is truly an inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment