Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bonus

I decided that since that last post was basically worthless, I'd give you a collection of fun videos to watch.  If you're like me, and your Cyber Monday shopping high has worn off, you probably need it.  Enjoy!

Andy Bernard lifts my spirits every time.  It's why I named my dog after him.  Couldn't love the guy anymore.  Now combine Andy with The Muppet Movie.  Throw in a little Pig Latin.  GENIUS.

Another fictional character that I would like to believe is real is Tom Haverford.  Everything he does is perfect, but I especially love when he sings.


Another comedic genius, Karl Pilkington.  Let me just say that Karl's relationship advice at the 4:00 mark is EXACTLY Jacob's stance on our relationship.  Mostly just the first year of dating.  He has admitted to me that he basically did whatever he wanted, didn't worry about how often we talked (during the long distance part) and hoped it would work out well.  I've always said he's a hopeless romantic.

I just realized that all of those videos are guys that I love, which is strange since I regularly go to Tina Fey and Amy Poehler as pick-me-ups.  I'll throw one of those in here for bonus as well.  For those of you who don't watch Parks & Rec, obviously you're missing out.  In this clip, Leslie is covering for one of her fellow hunters who shoots her boss, and when the Park Ranger comes by to investigate the incident, he treats her like a dumb girl, which she has plenty to say about.  I plan on using each and every one of these excuses to Jacob at some point.


In other news, I've been having some communication problems with my doctor, my by-mail pharmacy, and my local pharmacy, and it's driving me crazy.  Between the three of them, it's like they are determined to force me off my birth control.  I only have two more days worth of pills, people.  FIGURE IT OUT.  I have never missed taking a pill by more than an hour, and the idea of missing it for potentially multiple days is FREAKING.ME.OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment