Tuesday, September 27, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM AND ROLAND!!!!

I just realized it's after midnight in Houston, which means it's the birthday of two of my favorite guys!  I'd like to give a special shout-out to Tom, who is turning 26 today.  Who would've thought that when we met in 7th grade and you hated me, that we'd still be talking, 13 years later!?!?!  I'm so glad we somehow became friends in 8th grade because he's been my best friend ever since.  He's one of the funniest, most honest people I know, and he is the ONLY person who has the ability to bring me entirely out of one of my funky moods.  He's put up with a lot of complaining and period talk over the years, and for that, he's top notch.  I wish I was still in town so we could go celebrate!  And by celebrate, I mean just watch a marathon of Parks & Rec and the Ricky Gervais Show.

Another birthday boy today is my brother-in-law, Roland.  Roland, like Tom, always makes me laugh, and always says things I'm not expecting from him.  He also has one of the biggest hearts for animals of anyone I know, which means I think he's the tops.  I'm sure Aimee has something great planned for his birthday, even if it's just eating something super delicious she's made.  Her cookies are the best, no joke.

Anyways, happy birthday, Tom and Roland!!! I love you both like crazy and I hate that I won't see either one of you today!  Hope it's the best birthday yet! I hope it's like being hyper on Sweetums and drunk on Snake Juice, all wrapped into one:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment