Monday, September 19, 2011
Top Five Best Dressed:
5. Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan
3. Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab
2. Julie Bowen in Oscar de la Renta
1. Claire Danes in Oscar de la Renta
5. Julianne Hough- let me give you a piece of advice that was given to me by a classmate when I told her I was going to prom my sophomore year "oh...it's a formal event...you'll have to wear makeup." Julianne, Heather was right. You really should have put makeup on. Also, the coloring on this dress was bad. Bad bad bad.
4. Dianna Agron- waaay too matronly. And super wrinkly.
3. Drew Barrymore- I guess she didn't walk the red carpet, I can't find any pictures of her except onstage with the Charlie's Angels girls (snore). I'm disappointed in you, Givenchy.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow- I actually think the dress could be pretty interesting, but it is SO unflattering. She pays a lot of money and eats a lot of disgusting food to be that skinny and it's not showing here.