Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Goodbye, Moofs!

Well tomorrow I'm headed back home.  I'm already missing these little moofs.  How can you not, with a face like this?


 I am, however, super excited to see Jacob, Andy and Oscar.   This picture is from last Thanksgiving.  And yes, I did wear my Michelle Tanner shirt on Thanksgiving.   Maybe I'm thankful for Full House.


I found this picture on Hilary's computer from her wedding.  It cracks me up because it makes me think of Arrested Development when Buster talks about how Lucille gets off on being withholding, and then she finds out he said that.  "Here's this candy bar.  No...I'm withholding it.  Look at me, getting off."  Jacob's my Lucille Bluth.  Though I'm a bit like Lucille 2, since I tend to get a touch of the dizzies.  

Hilary took me to Target today, which was like walking into Utopia.  It's not that I'd forgotten how amazing Target is, it just hit me how crappy every store in Dickinson is.  Sorry, Herbergers.  I got a couple of baller shirts on clearance, plus a pretty awesome hat for the winter that even has earflaps.  I'm fairly certain it was made for children, but I don't care.  It fits my head, so it's mine now.  

Well, I'm off to read.  I need to get to bed early tonight, since tomorrow is going to be a long day of traveling.  Like I said before, I'm really hoping my flights tomorrow are much less eventful than last Friday's.  I'm sure you'll be hearing from me soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment