Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I'm wishing I was close to the kiddos in my life, because I love seeing them in their costumes, but looks like I will just have to settle for pictures this year.  Pictures like this sweet little lion!
I miss her so much it hurts.  Anyways, I figured I'd put some of my favorite clips from Halloween episodes of my shows.

Tom Haverford, the perfect pick-me-up:
PIKITIS! Seriously, the Halloween episode of Parks & Rec is hilarious.  Check out the Louis C.K. cameo!
You know I'm a sucker for Andy Bernard.  I wish he had to dress this way each and every episode.  Also, I've listened to this clip like seven times and every time I listen to it, MY Andy Bernard gets very confused.  He loves kitty meows:

This isn't necessarily Halloween-themed, but there are werewolf costumes, so that's something.  Good luck not getting this stuck in your head, because I will be singing this for the next two weeks.
So Happy Halloween!! I hope you either get lots of great candy OR no trick-or-treaters show up, and you get to keep all the candy for yourself!  Just keep in mind, if you eat candy for a solid hour, and then stand up when the Simpsons is over, you'll probably throw up, and that stain will stay in the carpet forever.  Just FYI....

No comments:

Post a Comment