Thursday, October 6, 2011

George is Gettin Upset

Another day, another disappointment with our builder and realtor.  This is the second time I've called the builder and both times he has not returned my phone call.  Guess who's getting a call first thing in the morning?  I'm guessing I'll get his voicemail, so then I'll be calling my realtor.  Chances are she'll be a total dud too and ignore my call just like she ignored my phone call and email today (despite her text today telling me I should email her with my questions).  I'm just pretty sure that if I drive by the house and no one is working...I'm gonna cut somebody.  I have been nice up until now, but that's pretty much run out.  From here on out, consider me KT.  Obviously I don't have the big boobs or pretty hair, but that's good, right?  Less to distract the workers with, I think.

Tomorrow is my long run for the week, 6 miles, which will be the most I've ever run at once.  I'm totally dreading it because my shins and knees are kiiillllllllliiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggg me.  Running four days a week has transformed by body into that of a 73 year old.  Today I bought a new pair of tennis shoes, and I found myself tempted by the plush, comfortable looking SAS shoes.  Think of all the support!  And how easy they would be to get on and off, since they'd have velcro rather than laces.  I ended up going with a pair that was much more age appropriate, but boy those SAS shoes were not lookin too bad.  Here are the ones I got:
Obviously mine aren't grungy and used, but this is the only picture I could find with the right colors.  My shoes are gonna make me look fresh to death, and I'm gonna show all the locals what's up.

FYI, I opened the window in our bedroom a couple of hours ago, and Andy promptly curled up on the bed.  Jacob's been asleep for the last hour and a half, and Andy is still in the bed with him, curled up on my pillow, under the covers like a person.  They make such a sweet couple.   

No comments:

Post a Comment