Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Light Fixture Update

So the pendant lights that I really wanted got cancelled, because, according to the eleven retailers I've contacted, the manufacturer has discontinued them.  So unless I want to pay $100 more per light, I need to pick something else out.  Keep in mind, I want it to match the chandelier-
Originally I was going to do three lights over the island, but I was considering maybe buying a light that has two pendants that hang off of it, so that would just be centered over the island.  The island is shaped sort of like this one I found online, and is a similar size:
Here are the lights I like so far.  Thoughts?  Opinions?


I realize this is a pretty minor problem, but it's been occupying my otherwise pointless day.   Anyways, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love the second picture! They are all pretty but the second is definitely my fav :)

    ReplyDelete