Friday, October 28, 2011

Samsung Update!

I totally forgot to put this in the post I just did, but you know what?  It deserves it's own post.  Today I GOT OUR REFUND CHECK IN THE MAIL!!! HOLLA!  Okay, there are a couple issues though (it wouldn't be Samsung if there weren't).  1.  They butchered the spelling of my name, so hopefully the bank will still take it.  2. They only refunded us the amount of Nermal, and left out the $30 of tax.  I tried to call tonight, but SHOCKINGLY got put on hold for more than 20 minutes, and finally just hung up.  I did call back and leave a message, but clearly that's not getting me anywhere.  Also, I should mention that the lady I talked to yesterday, when I demanded a tracking number for the check, promised me she'd either call or email me today to give me an update.  She did neither.  CANDICE, YOU'RE GOING IN MY LETTER.  I might even leave a special voicemail for her when I call tomorrow.  Let her know exactly how I feel.  So the good news is that I got MOST of our refund.  The bad news is it might be Christmas before I see the $30 of tax we paid.  I know I should just get over it, but they shouldn't be allowed to keep the tax money if we returned the item, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment