Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Idiot Abroad

Today I spent my entire afternoon napping and video chatting so I have nothing good to say. Currently Jacob and I are watching An Idiot Abroad 2: The Bucket List. I can't tell you how happy I am to have Karl Pilkington back in my life. If you've never seen the show, you really need to watch it. It's on on Saturdays (I think) on the Science channel. Karl is seriously one of my favorite people on the planet. Every time I watch it, I realize how he is the British version of Tom. He's irritable, pessimistic, and doesn't like many people or things. In the episode we just watched, he went to Thailand and did blindfolded Thai boxing. I could watch an entire episode of that alone.
Seriously, if you ever find yourself in the mood to laugh at someone's misery, and you can't find any good Jerry Gergich clips from Parks and Rec, I highly recommend searching for Karl Pilkington.  (Warning--there's definitely some language in this video)
 Now it's 9:45 and I'm off to bed.  I can't even tell you how excited I am about that.  It doesn't even matter that I took a nap today because I just want to go lay down and make Jacob scratch my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment