Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gross

Well it's snowing here. Like real, actual, pain-in-butt snow. Like, Jacob will have to shovel in the morning. I know that's really dumb to complain about since we've had such a mild winter so far, I just can't overstate how much I hate snow. If one person at work tomorrow says "oh but it's so pretty!" I might actually punch them in the face. It's not pretty when you can't see in front of you when you're driving, or when your car skids off the road. You can see how the snow effects my mood.....

Now I'm not even in the mood to talk about how crappy I played in my volleyball game tonight. We got smoked again of course and I took a dive on my knees which are still bruised from last week.

Seriously, this snow has me so pissed. North Dakota, we are not friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment