Today after work, I decided to do a class at the gym I've never tried, Boot Camp. It was a pretty rough hour, but an awesome workout. We did probably 200 squats with weights and like 75 push ups. Just sitting here typing, I can feel the muscles in my arms shaking. Something tells me it's going to be tough getting out of the bed in the morning...
I was thinking the other day I should list my New Year's Resolutions, but then I totally forgot. Prior to this year, I have had the same resolution each year: lose weight. Of course, I never did lose any weight, but that didn't stop me from trying since about sixth grade. This year, I've given up on losing weight. Not because I don't need to, but because I'm realistic. So instead, I've made myself a list of resolutions that I actually think are attainable:
- Watch more Saved by the Bell--in hindsight, we should have all predicted that Mario Lopez would grow up to be a total d-bag
- Eat at Applebees more frequently--my only attempt at assimilating to life in North Dakota
- Stop sharing my yogurt with Andy
- Straighten my hair no less than 10 times--I think I only wore my hair down about 8 times this year
- Trick Jacob into getting me a gift certificate for a massage--in 7 years together, it's never worked
- No late fees at the library
- Sweat less--this is probably out of my control. Unless I botox my armpits, which I am NOT ABOVE
- Participate in a flash mob--This probably won't happen, but if it does, I want the song to be either Montell Jordan's "This is How We Do It" or Soul for Real "Candy Rain"