Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Screw you, local internet provider

Turns out that jagweed who installed our Internet screwed us. He used the wrong cables when he set up the internet, so our directv didn't have the wiring they needed to set up our tv service. Long story short, I'm pissed. I've made it very clear how I feel about the local businesses here because they all do a terrible job and have the WORST customer service. We have been fighting for an installation date with directv for about a month because they are so backed up. Now our technician had to leave because the Internet provider is only open until five so no one could come out to fix their mistake. And another night goes by that I can't watch Top Chef, Real Housewives, or any of the other shows I've been living without for the last six months. If you can call that living......
I don't envy the schmuck from the Internet company who has to call Jacob tomorrow asking about the voicemail I left. I imagine Jacob will give him a lecture on the company's stupidity if they don't apologize and come fix it right away. All I know is that if the problem doesn't get fixed soon, or does but directv can't come back out for a few weeks, it's going to be ugly. I'm saving the bags of poop from when I walk the dogs, and I will gladly drop several weeks worth of feces at the Internet company's door and set it on fire. JUST TRY ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment