Friday, January 6, 2012

Last Night in the Apartment

Tomorrow is moving day, so tonight we loaded up our cars (and the boys) and went to the house to drop stuff off.  Naturally the dogs went hog wild in the big empty house, and I heard Andy claim every room as his own, leaving just the laundry room to poor Oscie.  Just like we did when we bought our last house, we brought a bunch of their toys in so they could run around playing.  To say they loved it is an understatement. 



Also, here are some more house pictures:

 Very pleased with himself
 Living Room
 Entryway.  Ignore the front door.  They put the wrong one in and it's getting changed ASAP.
 Breakfast room & Kitchen
 Master Bath.  The camera is tilted, not the room.

I went to Walmart tonight at midnight, so I will have A LOT to say about that later, but right now, I really need to get to bed because Jacob wants to be at the house by 7 am tomorrow.  I'll write about my Walmart adventures tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment