Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Late Cards

I'm currently on call in my upstairs living room while Jacob works on the projector in the basement. I'm sure he'll need my help holding something up or using the shop vac while he drills holes, so here I sit, waiting. While I wait I'm trying to address my new years cards. I was way too late to do Christmas cards this year and even my new years cards are going to end up being a month late. So some of you have that card to look for in the mail. Others of you...well, I'll let you enjoy the pictures I took on the way home from Bismarck the other night when I was delirious from fatigue and stress.
Given the choice between the cards I had printed and these photo booth pictures, I'd take photo booth.

I must have the brain of a nine year old because taking these pictures was making me laugh so hard I nearly wet myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment