Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cold Weather Adjustments

Today was extremely cold (I never saw it get above -8) and my poor dogs are really struggling. On the plus side, the miserable cold has finally cured Oscar of his obsession to take walks everyday. Unfortunately the cold is so bad that Andy is refusing to go outside to go to the bathroom and I'm pretty sure he's going to end up with a bladder infection. Just now we decided to take the boys out one more time before bed and decided we should try to bundle them up so they'd stay out long enough to go to the bathroom. Here's what we rigged up. I won't say Oscar loved it, but I can attest to the fact that once clothed, Andy was walking around with a certain swagger.

Andy wore his jacket around the house for another ten minutes before I was able to track him down to take it off. And really, he seemed kinda bummed when I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment