Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there. I am so thankful for all the amazing moms in my life who are such great examples of what it means to be a good mom. Of course, I'm partial to my mom who is probably one of the greatest people I'll ever meet. She's loving, kind, funny and she's always there for me. I don't even know what I'd do without her. I'm also awed by my sisters and what amazing moms they all are. I'm truly inspired by what Godly moms they are and how they're raising their kids to be such awesome little people. I hope that I can be half the mom they all are for my little baby. If I am, I know the baby will turn out just fine. So to Mom, Laura, Angie, Hilary, Ashley, Mandy, and Christine--thank you for being such great examples for me and for your own kids. I am so lucky to have all of you in my life and I love you so much. Happy Mothers Day!!!!!

On a sort of related note, at the request of like two of you, here's a little snapshot of my progress as a momma.. Keep in mind it's the end of the day and I've just scarfed some cheese and crackers and M&Ms. Still, I'm getting pretty big.

No comments:

Post a Comment