Friday, March 2, 2012

Day Off!

I went into overtime yesterday, so I got today off! Yippee! Unfortunately I'm spending it on hold with Ashley Furniture because they gave us the wrong pieces for our sectional when Jacob went to pick it up yesterday. Super annoying. Let's just say if they try to tell me I have to bring the piece back that's wrong versus them picking it up-- HEADS WILL ROLL. The same can be said if they ordered the wrong parts and we have to wait another five weeks for the correct piece. Jacob is the opposite of angry or hot-headed, but I would NOT envy them if Jacob finds out we have to wait another five weeks. Okay they're scrambling and needed to call me back which means, I'm assuming, they really screwed up and don't know what to do. This should be an interesting conversation when they call back. Alright I need to go make my breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment