Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Post Dance Moms Fatigue

I had every intention of writing an actual post once I got through my Dance Moms breakdown, but it's midnight already, which means I've been writing about Dance Moms for more than 2 hours.  What has my life become?  Looks like you'll have to wait until tomorrow to get information about what's going on in my life (spoiler: nothing but dance moms). 

Okay I really need to get to bed.  I don't think they'll appreciate my lack of work tomorrow when I tell them I stayed up late blogging about Dance Moms.  I'll say I was doing something really important.  Like blogging about some topical news story.......not one single story can I name.  Clearly my television priorities are not on current events.  And you know what?  I pride myself on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment