Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Let's Talk Dance Moms

So I hate to say it, but I believe my note-taking has come to an end with my old friend, Dance Moms. I'm not done watching the show, but I'm not going to put the energy into blogging it anymore. It's just gotten to be too forced and fake for my enjoyment. Let's just say that if I had a pyramid of the shows I watch, Dance Moms would've been on the bottom and on probation from the second episode. Then when they kick the new girls off the dream team Abby's just formed only to bring back the old girls Abby had been bad-mouthing, I officially lost it. In the words of Kelly, "I'm done!". Also, in the actions of Kelly, I'm not really done. Like I said, I still plan on watching it, but I just don't want to blog it anymore. It's basically scripted at is point, so I don't feel like there's any honest moments to dissect and mock. If any of you want to discuss the show, I'm all about it. Just don't expect anymore posts about it. Which may be a good thing for some of you...

1 comment:

  1. I just read all of your dance moms posts (i am a fan of the series) and i think they are hilarious ! I found your website when i was wondering whether brooke had a hickey or not, haha, and then you had a foto of it on your blog. Thanks for the reading pleasure!

    ReplyDelete