Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sugar Craving

So at this point in my pregnancy, I want more than anything to constantly gorge myself on sugar. The top things on my list right now are snow cones, milkshakes, and a cookie cake from American Cookie Co. A suitable substitute for the cookie cake would be a doozie chocolate chip cookie from the Cookie Company. Basically, I want diabetes. In high school, two of my friends worked at the cookie company in the Springfield mall and would regularly give Hunter and I the hookup for free icees or cookies. Looking back on it, that was probably the most beneficial and fulfilling relationship ever. Pretty sure Ashley and Kellie got nothing from us in exchange, but Hunter and I totally appreciated it. Tonight Jacob went out for awhile to hang out with a friend and I was POSITIVE he would come home with a chocolate shake for me because it's ALL I've been talking about recently. When he walked in the door sans shake, I'll be honest, I considered divorce. Not really.....maybe kinda....no. But yeah, now I'm in bed, salivating at the thought of a shake. If someone would deliver a chocolate shake from Whataburger along with a double doozie from the Cookie Company, I'd be your pal for life. Also, I've really been wanting a little pet kitten, so if you could find me a little guy I can name Guillermo, that'd be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment